Friday, April 6, 2012

Trend Mixology





I was feeling rather inspired by my blog post yesterday when I was going through my closet this morning... I thought I'd like to wear every trend I talked about, I really could not decide so I thought why not mix it up?! ... I started with my bright red jeans then I opted to keep the rest of my outfit neutral, essentially I combined both the colour pop and neutral trend to create one look. And I love adding a print with a scarf to jazz things up a little, I rarely leave the house without a scarf of some sort on I absolutely love how they can transform an outfit from ho-hum to Woo-Hoo! It's amazing what a little leopard print can do!! I was also totally inspired by Nicky Hilton's ensemble and used her look as a guide, she is always so flawless and chic... What do you think of this multiple trend combo? p.s. Angus would like to wish you all a Happy Easter Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment