Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shades Of Grey





Do you have a few go-to dresses in your closet? Ok, I'll admit I have more than "a few"! This dress is definitely one of my faves, I bought it over 2 years ago and I have worn it every season since! A dress is such an easy and instant outfit, just add your accessories and voila instantly chic... I love anything striped so when I saw this graphic striped frock at Forever 21 I knew it had to be mine, it is totally comfortable and the fitted waist and a-line skirt is always a winner for fit on me. I love the abstract stripes of grey against the off white and black in this dress, I thought my grey suede Nine West pumps and a simple black cuff would be the perfect partners to complete this look. Apparently Angus (my doggy) loved this look too, he kept trying to sneak into the photo shoot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment