Monday, April 16, 2012

Sexton In The City ~ What I Wore


I was so thrilled to do a segment with Kate Carnegie this past Saturday on men's summer fashion and we pre-taped a demonstration of me doing a sock bun... I hope it helped those ladies that were still struggling with it! I wanted to wear bright colour and I think I achieved that, I wore these great Gap slim fit red pants ($49) and a hot pink Forever 21 blouse ($16) I absolutely love this colour combo it's so fun! I added a green cuff bracelet and my new nude wedge heels from The Bay (Fergie) and the finishing touch.... My sock bun! On a side note I have to say I was drooling over Kate's blush peplum Zara blazer, love her style!!

Check out my segment here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQLniVZdbo&feature=g-upl&context=G2a7af4fAUAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment