Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jeans Gone Wild





I have to say I am really loving the patterned denim trend, I admit I was a little nervous when floral and leopard print denim started popping up at my favourite stores but I am going to give it a try... I was perusing The Bay's site today (thebay.com) and came across the Topshop line they carry, I was pleasantly surprised at what a great selection of fun denim they have. Lots of cool candy coloured jeans and really great prints, these were my favourite ones and they are all $72... If you would like to shop The Bay online rather than in store they offer free shipping on orders of $99 or more and you can return right to the store or ship back for a full refund, they also often offer an additional 10-15% off your purchase when you use your HBC card and anyone with an HBC credit card gets an additional 20% off until tomorrow (Monday April 9) at midnight!! My only suggestion in wearing bold bottoms like these would be to keep your top and shoes neutral to anchor the look... Well I know what I'll be on the hunt for this week, I'll keep you posted :)

1.Topshop Moto Ditsy Floral Print Leigh Jeans $72
2.Topshop Baroque Print Skinny Jeans $72
3.Topshop Floral Print Leigh Jeans $72

No comments:

Post a Comment