Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teal~ing Groovy!




I am going to start off this post with a confession... I have this dress in 5 colours... Yes, I know... But it was on sale for $13 at Forever 21 at the end of the winter and it really is such an adorable cut and fit, I have it in black, grey, red, pink and I'm wearing my favourite colour of all teal! After posting about what to wear to a wedding last week I started thinking about what would I wear to the bridal showers I'm invited to? While "shopping my closet" I came up with this ensemble, I love the coral accessories they are the perfect accents... You want to look chic and classy at a bridal shower, a sweet dress or a floaty top and skirt are the perfect outfit, you will look stylish and not over the top. For hair and makeup I went for an unfussy ponytail and a pop of colour on the lips, you want a simple and sophisticated daytime look... What would you wear to a bridal shower?

No comments:

Post a Comment