Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sexton In The City ~ What I Wore


I hope you were able to catch my Sexton In The City segment with Kate Carnegie last night! We talked about the iconic Audrey pants and my top 10 best beauty buys under $10 ... Lately I have received some amazing messages from readers and it makes me so happy to know that I am helping women look and feel better about themselves... And I hope you are all enjoying the tv segments too, I'm having a ball!! Yesterday I wore a black and white polka dot dress that I bought last week at Forever 21 for $23.80, I love polka dots and this dress has such a retro vibe. It reminded me of something that Zooey Deschanel would wear and I adore her style! I had to pair my red patent pumps with it for a pop of colour and of course red lipstick (Essence lipstick in Red $2.99) to complete the look... Are you a polka dot fan too?





Forever 21 Self Tie Polka Dot Dress $23.80



No comments:

Post a Comment