Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shopped 'Til We Dropped




What a fun evening I had with my daughter Megan, we went to the Lou Lou Shop 'Til You Drop Event at Limeridge Mall... I decided to wear what would definitely be a shopping uniform for me, it is a go-to outfit "recipe" that works every time ~ skinny denim (Old Navy $18), a floaty top (Old Navy $4) and a patterned or bright scarf (H&M $10) paired with boots (Sterling $80) or ballet flats... Meg wore her new coral jeans from Forever 21 and a cute cream oversize knit top with her Tom's (Meg has a great sense of style, she always looks effortlessly cool!) There was a good turn out of people and lots of freebies being handed out throughout the mall... We each also received a swag bag with some fun goodies and coupons and there were discounts all over the mall, although I only bought 2 belts from Old Navy ( which I love!!) and they were $6 each (yay) and Meg bought a cute cropped sweater for $18 from Old Navy also. I love an evening of shopping with my girl, lattes in hand and we perused for hours... We also ran into a few girlfriends at the event, the lovely and stylish Lourdes and Chantel (and adorable baby Alexis) in Old Navy, they were bargain hunting and enjoying the sales as well! I hope you ladies found some great deals... Did anyone else hit the mall tonight too?




No comments:

Post a Comment