Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sock Bunnies

Thank you to all the ladies who sent me pics of their sock buns!! And for those who need a more hands on tutorial you can tune into my Sexton In The City segment with Kate Carnegie this Saturday on the CHCH 6 O' Clock News!! Also I will be doing a weekly post featuring pics of my readers with a different theme each week, this week was all about the sock bun but I will be asking for pics of you in your favourite jeans, your favourite lipgloss, your favourite dress etc etc... So keep the pics coming and I'll keep you posted each week... This will be so much fun!! Thank you again to Kim, Joanna (modamama.blogspot.ca), Megan, Tasha, Kelly, Michelle and Lauren for your fabulous "sock bun" pics. You ladies look lovely!









No comments:

Post a Comment