Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sexton In The City ~ What I Wore



 I always have such a great time doing my Sexton In The City segment with Kate Carnegie, this week we talked about what to wear to a wedding and how to create a pretty gold eye and pink lip... I love that I get to talk about all the things I am passionate about (I could go on and on, seriously) and I hope you are all enjoying the segments too! I wore a dress I bought a few months ago from H&M, it is actually on sale right now for $15 right now... Although it was only $20 when I bought it in pink houndstooth, black and white houndstooth and plain black (what can I say, when I like something I buy in multiples!)... With the dress being a bold print I kept everything else neutral and wore a black skinny belt, black tights and cute black suede pumps... And of course my new favourite lip colour, matte "Fuchsia" lipstick by Joe Fresh I'm on a bit of a pink kick right now, do you have a colour you are wearing alot of these days too?

No comments:

Post a Comment