Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Touch Of Plaid





I must have at least 5 plaid shirts in my closet, they are such a great go-to top to wear with denim or leggings or even tucked into a cute skirt... You can dress plaid up or keep it casual depending on where you are headed, I was dressing for a casual dinner with the hubby when I put together this ensemble. I layered a 3/4 sleeve sweater from The Gap ($9 on clearance right now!) over my blue and white plaid Joe Fresh blouse, I have had this for 2 years and I LOVE this top, it is a closet staple for me... To add a little colour I wore red patent pumps but you could easily wear ballet flats or a cool pair of boots with this look. I feel very classic and cool in this outfit... Do you have a plaid go-to blouse in your closet too?

No comments:

Post a Comment