Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tickled Pink




I've been on a bit of a maxi skirt kick this week! I love this pink chiffon Old Navy find that I picked up last month for $15 and when I saw this pic of Rachel Bilson I was inspired to wear it today! I love how she wore hers with a casual vibe, paired with a basic black v-neck and cute sandals this would be perfect for a sunny Saturday afternoon... We are not quite there yet weather wise so I paired mine with this great royal blue blouse, taupe pumps and a great turquoise chunky necklace, I love the way these colours all pop together.

On a side note I'm super excited to announce I will be on the CHCH 6 o'clock News to talk about Toronto Fashion Week with Kate Carnegie!! I have 3 outfits I'm going to choose from (of course!) So it will simply be a game day decision... I hope you'll be watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment