Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Dressing





We have had the most beautiful weather this week! There is that wonderful smell of spring in the air, I'm thinking it's time to start pulling out pretty floral dresses and bright colours and time to pack away the heavy sweaters and wool scarves... I absolutely love the outfit Nicole Richie wore recently on Live With Kelly, I instantly thought of my white blazer and what I could pair it with when I saw her. Although it is quite nice out my legs are not quite ready to go tights-free yet (a good dose of self tanning cream will do the trick!) and I'm wearing a really cute dress I bought at H&M last summer and tan patent leather pumps from The Bay... When spring has fully sprung I'll wear this look with my cognac platform sandals and I'll lose the tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment