Monday, March 12, 2012

My Boyfriend's Back





I think we all have that pair of go-to jeans in our closet... You know the ones that never fail us, they hit all the right curves and always seem to fit just right. Well these are one of my favourite pairs, they were actually a total bargain for $30 over 3 years ago at American Eagle and one of the best purchases I ever made! I can pair these boyfriend jeans with super casual looks like an easy fit v-neck tee and ballet flats or I can spice it up with pumps and a floaty top... I was totally inspired by this picture of Amanda Peet when I put this look together, it's a such cool option to wear out on the weekend and you'll look effortlessly stylish. Do you have a go-to pair of jeans in your closet? What style, cut and colour are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment