Monday, March 19, 2012

Here Comes The Bride






First off I just want to say how excited I am about the segment on the CHCH 6 o'clock News yesterday that I was so totally honoured to be a part of... I was thrilled to be asked to talk about Toronto Fashion Week with the lovely Kate Carnegie, it was an absolute pleasure and I can't wait to do it again soon!! I will post the interview this week :)
I thought that today I would post some recent bridal makeup that I've done, I have been doing bridal makeup for almost 10 years ( time flies when you're having fun!) and I absolutely love it. I have met so many amazing women and I have to say it is a real joy to be a part of their special day... I will be posting my makeup pics on a regular basis, there are so many gorgeous gals to choose from it's impossible to do it in one post!

No comments:

Post a Comment