Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pretty In Pink



I can fully admit that I'm addicted to pink lipstick, I love a hot pink matte lipstick or gloss and I think I must own over 40 shades (I am a makeup artist after all!)... Pink works on every skin tone and you can go as bright or subtle as you like, try a fun bubblegum pink gloss for day and then a bold matte pink lipstick for night. Let your lips be the centre of attention and keep the rest of your makeup simple, winged black liquid liner and a coat of mascara are all you'll need to polish this look off. A few of my favourite shades are available at MAC, try Pink Poodle Lipglass (that's what I'm wearing in the pic) or Snob Matte Lipstick or Bombshell Frost Lipstick... All of these pinks are fantastic on their own or try a lipstick and a coat or two of gloss to customize your own pink hue. Will you rock a pink pout this spring too?

No comments:

Post a Comment