Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Feeling Floral






When it comes to dresses I am a smitten kitten, so when I saw this pink tiny floral print dress on the Forever 21 website I fell in love instantly! And I knew that for $29.80 it had to be (and could be) mine... I have had some misses with online purchases from Forever 21 but I have never had an issue taking an online purchase back to the store for an exchange or full store credit (the only drag is they don't refund)... When this sweet little dress arrived last week I was thrilled, the length is perfect and it is fully lined. I love the tie at the neck, the sweet 3/4 puff sleeve and the a-line skirt is a great shape on any gal! It has been so warm I haven't worn it with tights as planned but I would try dark grey or black opaque tights with brown or grey leather boots on a cooler day... I definitely love these nude Aldo pumps with the dress but for a more casual look I would wear flat boots or gold ballet flats. Are you a "dress girl" too?

No comments:

Post a Comment