Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fringe Benefits



I have been loving the fringe laden bags that so many ladies have been sporting these days, I especially love them on a cross body or hobo style purse... I was perusing forever21.com earlier today and came across this gorgeous beige hobo for $41.80 that I need to have immediately. At that price it is much more affordable than the $425 suede JJ Winters fringe bag that Paris, Ashley and Vanessa are toting (drool worthy!)... The F21 fringe hobo also comes in black but I think the beige would be more suitable for spring-summer and I have way too many black bags as it is, lol... There is such a relaxed vibe with the fringe detail and surprisingly you can work this bag day or night and with any outfit, it adds an element of fun hippy-chic to any gal's ensemble. What do you think of this trend, is it a do or a don't for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment