Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Orange You Happy I'm Colour Blocking?!





Ok silly blog title, I know... But I am in love with my new orange blouse from Old Navy (oldnavy.ca), it arrived last week and I've been dying to wear it!! This was such a steal at $15.99 plus 30% off, I may have purchased it in royal blue and charcoal as well ;) I absolutely love blue and orange together, this is such a fun way to use colour blocking with these two colours and I was totally inspired by Emmy Rossum's adorable dress when I came up with this ensemble... My bright blue jeans were another great Old Navy buy a few weeks ago for $25 plus 25% off, jeesh I'm a great bargain shopper! I paired this look with neutral pumps but I added these two great coral and blue bracelets to punch it up... What do you think of my colour combo, would you put these colours together too?

No comments:

Post a Comment