Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Maxed Out





I am a huge fan of the maxi dress and the maxi skirt, and I really love this look in a print... We are seeing them everywhere right now and I would suggest trying one out, they are a great piece to add to your wardrobe and can be worn every season. I picked up this navy and white print maxi from Old Navy last month for $11!! I love Olivia Palermo's outfit and how she topped her skirt off with a fitted tee and a tailored jacket so I thought I would pull out this cute fitted jean jacket I've had forever (seriously!) to top off my ensemble. Remember when you're styling a printed maxi skirt to keep the rest of your look quite simple and tailored, a simple fitted v-neck and metallic sandals in the summer or a fitted jacket or fine knit turtleneck and pumps in the cooler weather... Will you be wearing maxi skirts this season too?

No comments:

Post a Comment