Thursday, January 5, 2012

Touch Of Turquoise



I was heading out to shop today and wanted to keep my outfit simple, so I decided to go for a few easy layers. One of my favourite trends of this season is the infinity scarf, I think I have a dozen already... seriously... This beautiful turqouise scarf was a recent purchase from F21 for a mere $7.80!! I love it paired with this bright lemon cable knit sweater from Old Navy, purchased for $14 !! And some added fun with my Nine West leopard print wedge heels that I bought at the Bay at the end of winter last year for$50... Again ladies a complete outfit for under $100!! On a side note I am kind of loving the top knot bun lately, it is so easy and I feel like a ballerina with my hair like this... Do you top knot too?

No comments:

Post a Comment