Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Raspberry Beret





This is another one of my go to outfits on a cold winter day, I just love a sweet floral dress paired with tights and boots... This dress was a Forever 21 purchase this past summer for just $24.90!! Just a little tip for F21 shoppers, I find it easier to shop with them online, the stores can be packed and overwhelming. This way you can take your time, the selection and size availability is better and the shipping is free when you spend over $60 and the return policy is great... I wore this dress with gladiator wedge sandals and stacks of gold bangles in the warm weather but see how easy it is to take it into the cold weather... I added the belt and beret to spruce it up!! I have really been shopping my closet lately... It's amazing what treasures you can find when you start to look at different pieces as multi seasonal, don't be afraid to give things a whirl!! Try your favourite summer shorts with cable knit tights or a floaty summer top layered over a thin black turtleneck... You may be surprised at the fabulous outfits you'll come up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment