Monday, January 23, 2012

Best Foot Forward



I am obsessed with nude pumps, winter, spring, summer and fall!! They can lengthen your leg in a summer mini dress or add a fun element to your dress and black tights on a cold weather day... These CAPECORAL pumps from Aldo are $80 and a total wardrobe staple that you will get tons of wear out of, I've worn mine easily a dozen times which works out to under $7 a wear!! And I plan on many many more ensembles with them... I have to mention my dress... I am kind of in love with my dress, the blue floral is so fun and it has a really elegant tie and ruffles at the neck. Ooh and I'm really digging the sheer sleeve detail...But the best part of all is the price, I picked up this little number for just $29.80 at Forever 21!!

No comments:

Post a Comment