Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pretty In Pink




This is one of my new favourite dresses!! I bought it on a recent shopping trip to the States from F21 for $12.50... Yes $12.50!! I love the ruched cap sleeve and the bonus is it's totally comfortable, I must admit I also bought it in black, gray and teal!! So I guess when I really like something I buy it in multiples and for that price how the heck could I resist?... I love dresses, they are so easy to wear dressed up or down and a style like this one can be worn any season, day or night. I am heading out for dinner in this pic and as I promised myself I am wearing heels, and these were a great buy from Aldo online last year for $45. A great black pump is a total wardrobe staple, every woman should have a pair or two in her closet... Here is another ensemble, shoes included for under $100!!

No comments:

Post a Comment