Monday, January 2, 2012

Indigo Girl


After a very quiet New Year's Eve hubby and I decided to head to a neighbourhood pub for a few New Year's Day drinks with some friends... I decided to keep it casual but I had to wear my new boots, which I am totally in love with!! They are about a 3.5 inch heel and I have been wearing flat boots so often that it took me a minute to walk without looking like Bambi on ice! I have decided I need to break out my heels again wearing them at least 3 times a week ;) I love this outfit, these are Jessica Simpson jeggings and the colour is a deep bluish purple (I also bought a red pair!) and my infinity scarf and sweater are from Old Navy... The jeans were $30 at Winners and the scarf was on sale for $7 and the sweater for $12!! This whole look including the boots cost under $100... Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment