Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspired









As I've mentioned before I love to look at my favourite celebrities for style inspiration and Rachel Bilson is definitely in my top ten. This was an outfit she wore a few months ago and when I bought these boots yesterday it reminded of this look... I added a more punchy scarf and my jeans are a brighter red but all the elements are there. Do you look at celebs for style ideas? There are many too early mornings when I just can't come up with an outfit so I'll quickly google a celebrity who's style I love and depending on where I'm going and the season I'll add that to the search as well and let me tell you it really helps a gal out!! On a side note I bought these boots yesterday at the Nine West outlet in Niagara Falls for $28!! Aren't they adorable!?

2 comments:

  1. Love it girl, I do the same sort of thing, I like checking out street fashion sites online for outfit ideas before I go shopping (or i'd be lost) love that grey handbag you're sporting.

    Heather M. Not sure why my signature shows up as girl interrupted. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! The bag was a steal from Aldo last year, it was $15!!

    ReplyDelete