Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling Zooey







A major sourse of style inspiration for me is Zooey Deschanel, I adore her sweet and chic ensembles and I'm on a life long mission to have her bangs!! Zooey does alot of great dresses in an a-line silhouette, fitted on top and nipped in perfectly at the waist, this is a very flattering look for most woman and never goes out of style. I think she really knows how to make retro style look totally modern and fresh! I decided to try out my hot pink tights after seeing this photo of Zooey, I bought them at Payless for $6! For that price I figured if they didn't work than it wouldn't be a huge loss. I never spend a ton on really trendy items, I prefer to invest more in the classics. So I have to say I am loving this look, I feel super girly!! My two-tone open toe heels add a little extra pizazz to the tights too without taking it over the top. And the best news is this is another outfit for under $100! My dress was $24.90 at H&M, tights $6 at Payless and shoes (end of season last year) $44 at Aldo.





No comments:

Post a Comment