Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blazer Babe



I have been eyeballing my white blazer for weeks now, I just wasn't sure what to wear it with this time of year... I love it in the summer paired with a flirty sundress or cute shorts. After seeking out a little inspiration I found this fabulous look on Kim Kardashian and did my version of it... I have been wanting to wear the beaded bib necklace I bought for $10 on sale at Aldo forever!! I don't have alot of embellished tops so a necklace is a quick and fun way to add some sparkle and interest to your basic tee... Forever 21 and Aldo are 2 of my favourite places to find the most amazing selection and deals on necklaces, bracelets and earings for under $20. Try sprucing up your go to tee with a blazer and a chunky necklace, you won't be disappointed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment