Thursday, February 2, 2012

Simplified




This is one of my favorite looks for two reasons, first of all it is totally comfortable and second of all it is effortlessly stylish. I've been on the poncho bandwagon ever since they started emerging in the stores this past Fall... I'm not crazy about the big blanket style ones on my petite (short) frame they can be overwhelming but I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it. This particular turtleneck sweater style poncho I bought in cream, brown and black just after Christmas from oldnavycanada.com for $13 each! This has been a go-to look for me, a sweater poncho, skinny jeans or cargos and a fun pair of boots or ballet flats, we've had such a mild winter I've layered a turtleneck underneath and not even needed a coat... Are you into the ponchos this season? Do you think they are here to stay or just a passing trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment