Friday, February 24, 2012

The Countdown Begins...






I'm totally on countdown for The Oscars on Sunday... This is truly "The Superbowl Of Fashion" I find the red carpet more exciting than the show itself though! I can't wait to see what the starlets are wearing, oh the gowns, the shoes, the hair, the makeup... I can go on and on... And I will! I am looking forward to seeing Michelle Williams, Angelina Jolie, Zoe Saldana and Madonna just to name a few. I think the gowns we are going to see will range from bold bright colours to muted soft pastels to rich earthy tones... The makeup will be natural and soft and we will definitely see some ladies sporting bold lip colour in deep reds and pinks. The hair will be shiny and have lots of movement, soft waves and non-fussy side swept chignons will dominate... In anticipation of the big day I decided to post five of my favourite Oscar looks from years past... Who are you excitd to see on the red carpet? And I would love to know who has your vote for best dressed from previous years?

No comments:

Post a Comment