Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pink + Brown = Fabulous





I have been trying to pair colours together that I normally wouldn't, I think this is a really great way to maximize your wardrobe... I've had this hot pink chiffon dress in my closet for months and thought I would try and pair it up with different shades of brown. My usual go-to black opaque tights and blazer were simply not what I wanted to go for today and I'm quite happy with the way this ensemble turned out... I opted for brown because it is still a neutral and I played with different shades to add some interest to this look. I am going to try pairing browns and greys with my brights instead of using black this week and see how many great combinations I can come up with!! What do you think of this colour combo, is it a do or a don't for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment