Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Make Me Up



I'm often asked what makeup I wear so I thought I would share my daily beauty routine... This takes me about ten minutes to achieve a natural but polished everyday look, here is my morning makeup ritual in seven easy steps start to finish:

1. Cover Girl light concealer stick~ blotted under my eyes and on any blemishes with a q-tip
2. Curl my eyelashes with a Shu Umera eyelash curler (my absolute fave!)
3. Shroom by MAC eyeshadow~ pat onto my eyelid then sweep up to the brow bone softly to highlight
3. Magic Ink black liquid eyeliner by Benefit~ create a cat eye, lining just the top lash line and slightly extending out starting thin and ending thicker
4. Teddy (copper brown) kohl eyeliner by MAC~ apply along the lower lash line approximately 3/4 across and blend line with a q-tip
5. L'Oreal Black Voluminous Mascara (amazing!)~ Two coats on the top lashes and one coat on the bottom
6. Gingerly (peachy pink) blush by MAC~ apply to the apples of my cheeks
7. Pink Poodle lipglass by MAC~ apply evenly to the lips

Voila, my everyday look! All of these products are available at Shoppers Drug Mart and MAC Cosmetics at The Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment