Sunday, February 19, 2012

One Scarf Five Ways!






I am a scarf addict, I admit it and I'm not ashamed! Honestly I probably have more than 50 and I wear them all year long, lightweight ones in the warmer months and cozy ones in the winter... I find that I'm often asked how to tie a scarf so I decided to show you 5 easy and cute ways to sport your scarf today! I'm wearing a simple green pashmina style scarf in these photos...

1. The Loop ~ fold the scarf in half, wrap the folded scarf around your neck and pull the loose ends through the loop and tighten
2. The Knot ~ loop the scarf around your neck once or twice then knot the loose ends
3. The Double Wrap ~ wrap the scarf around your neck twice and let the fringe hang loose
4.The Infinity ~ tie the ends of the scarf together in a knot to make a circle and loop it around your neck a few times
5. The Wrap ~ wrap the scarf around your neck once and let the ends hang loose

How do you rock your scarf I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment