Friday, February 10, 2012

Pastel and Lace



Don't you find this time of year a little dreary? I find myself longing to wear my summer dresses, strappy sandals and bold bright florals... But alas it is February and although it has been a relatively mild winter, it's definitely no where near spring quite yet! So I'll just have to fake it a little, this lace lavender dress was an H&M find this past summer for $34.90 (I bought it in cream as well!) and I feel like the colour gives just the right dose of "spring is in the air" yet I'm well aware it's still winter with the appropriate layers... I added opaque tights, black booties and a black blazer to keep the focus on the dress, then I threw on the leopard scarf to add a cozy chic vibe to it. Would you wear lace in winter? Or is it a one season wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment