Sunday, February 12, 2012

Into The Blue





I am crazy about these indigo jeans they are my go-to when I want something a little dressier than my usual dark wash skinny jeans... I have worn these dressed up or down and they work every time, they also have just the right amount of stretch and the perfect rise. They are Jessica Simpson jeggings and I found them at Winners a few months ago for $35! I bought them in red as well and totally love them too. Her clothing line including denim is available at The Bay and quite often on sale... I was working on a tv shoot and wanted to wear something comfortable and chic and this is what I came up with (on a side note it was a super fun day!). The sweater was a $10 find from Old Navy and the booties were $26 at The Nine West outlet, another outfit head to toe for under $100! Are you a fan of the bright coloured denim trend too?

No comments:

Post a Comment