Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tickled Pink






Don’t you just love a maxi skirt for Spring? As a petite (5’3″) gal I wasn’t sure I could pull it off but they really work for any height and shape, I promise! There is something about a maxi skirt or dress that make you instantly feel easy breezy when you put one on… This pink maxi skirt was an Old Navy buy a few months ago, I bought it on sale for under $10! I think Rachel Bilson looks fabulous in a maxi dress or skirt so I turned to her for some inspiration on how to style mine today. Rachel’s pale pink maxi looks great with her structured blazer and black tee, I knew I could find similar pieces in my closet, this is an H&M blazer I bought last year for $25 and an Old Navy tank I just picked up for $8, then I added a turquoise necklace for a pop of colour! What do you think of the maxi trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment