Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Dark Side





It was fashion at it’s finest last night at The Met Costume Institute Gala, I think it is even more exciting than the Oscars for fashion and hair and makeup inspiration… A very prominent trend last night was the dark berry lip, I really love this look. I also loved seeing a new take on this look, wearing this bold lip with shimmery bronzy skin instead of the fair matte skin it is often paired with… I think my absolute favourite is Camilla Belle, but all of these ladies look fabulous! I found an amazing colour available at MAC for $16.50 called Media that will give you this romantic sexy look, just remember to keep the rest of your makeup shimmery and pretty and a simple sleek hairdo works best (big hair and bold lips are too much together!)… Would you wear a dark lip like this for a night on the town?



No comments:

Post a Comment