Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Hat Hunt






With a trip booked to Jamaica next month I have been on the hunt for the perfect summer hat... I loved the fedora I wore last summer (pictured above), but sadly I had to retire it at the end of the season (it had been well loved and had a good life!). I was perusing the H&M website today for the perfect summer topper and I found these four great options for under $20, at these prices I may just have to buy two! I love the classic fedora style but I'm really digging the floppy brim styles too, they are the perfect accessory to keep you well protected from the sun all the while looking totally chic! What is your favourite summer hat style?





Check out this link to find these adorable H&M hats ~

http://www.hm.com/ca/subdepartment/LADIES?Nr=4294966427#Nr=4294928677

No comments:

Post a Comment