Monday, May 14, 2012

Maxi Dress = Maximum Bargain


When I saw this maxi dress at Old Navy last month I knew I had to have it, I love the bohemian chic print and easy to wear style of it... But this frock was a new arrival when I first spotted it and obviously still at regular price so I thought I would wait it out a few weeks and cross my fingers that it would go on sale. I find that Old Navy has such great weekly sales and the inventory changes over so quickly that you can often find great bargains if you don't mind popping back in on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Another bargain trick I use is google, I will google "Old Navy Canada coupons" and there is often a weekly coupon for 15%-25% off that you can print up or simply write the code down and they accept that too. I also find that online shopping at oldnavy.ca can be even better than shopping in the store, with markdowns happening on a daily basis and free shipping on all orders over $50! I was out shopping on Saturday and was so excited to find this dress on sale!! It was regularly $39.94 and I bought it for $28 plus an additional 20% off from a coupon I found online, totalling just over $22... This is what I call a stylish bargain!! Do you wait for items to go on sale at Old Navy too?




No comments:

Post a Comment