Sunday, August 16, 2009

Searching for Jackie O

I must have tried on 50 pairs of sunglasses yesterday and I came home with none! I think the problem was looking at this picture before I went on the hunt... I only had a few simple requirements, they must be a chic large round black pair that make me look as cool and sophisticated as Jackie O...Is that too much to ask? Apparently yes! Maybe the selections have been picked over with summer's end approaching... There was way too much bling and neon, these looks are fun but I wanted the ultimate classic... I am obsessed with giant sunglasses, the bigger the better and I usually buy them in 2's because I can never decide between tortoise shell or black... I love the ultra round frames, they are a huge trend this season and I find they work on all face shapes... You can't help but feel glamorous when you put on a pair and I must have them... and so my search will continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment