Friday, August 21, 2009

Falling For Vuitton



I could spend hours searching through photos of my favorite designer's fashion shows past and present... I am absolutely in love with Louis Vuitton's Fall 2009 collection... Although I definitely can't afford it I am so inspired by it!! I wanted to share a few of my favorite looks straight off the Vuitton runway that we will be seeing everywhere this fall... Big bold statement necklaces are the must have jewelery right now, in big chunky beads or cool metallics, the bigger the better... Bright funky animal patterns in bold colors are not for the faint of heart but you can start off on a smaller scale with a great scarf or blouse, don't do this look from head to toe unless you are on the runway! And edgy accessories with lots of hardware are a staple for your fall wardrobe, get a studded handbag in a bright neon or go classic with black patent leather clutch... Don't be afraid to try out a trend, especially when buying accessories... You don't need to spend a fortune with stores like H&M and F21 offering all of these trends at a fraction of the designer price!

No comments:

Post a Comment