Monday, August 17, 2009

Beach Bum


As summer keeps rolling on I am really trying to maintain my "faux glow" without looking orange and streaky... I am definitely not a sun worshipper but I want to look sun kissed at all times... I have tried all kinds of self tanners, from creams to sprays and gels as well as high priced ones and much lower priced drugstore brands... My favorite is actually Jergens Natural Glow Face & Body in medium and at $7.99 a bottle it is a total bargain... To give yourself the perfect tan always exfoliate your body first and make sure you are completely dry before you start... Apply the cream to your body in small circular motions to avoid streaking and apply sparingly to areas like the knees, ankles and elbows... Also apply it lightly to your face and blend the cream down your neck to keep the color even and don't forget to wash your hands otherwise you will have orange palms... Voila J-Lo Glow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment