Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh My Gosh


I have been using Gosh cosmetics for about a year now and I must say I really think they are fantastic... They are available at most Shoppers Drugmarts and the prices range from $4.99-$18.99... Gosh is a Denmark based company that is relatively new to North America, it just became available to us last summer... One of my favorite products is the extreme art liquid eyeliner, there are twelve amazing colors available and the tiny brush applicator makes them so easy to use... There is black or brown for a clean classic look and an array of colors from bright green to blue to purple for a fun trendy look... This product is semi-permanent so it won't smudge and it is easily removed with eye makeup remover... I have almost every color and I use them regularly on myself and clients, so be adventurous and try a bold color or a great metallic gold... Don't be shy, it's like jewellery for the eyelids!

No comments:

Post a Comment