Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gloss-aholic


Joe Fresh has a great affordable makeup line and I must say I am especially loving their lipgloss ... and anyone who knows me knows I LOVE lipgloss... I remember buying my first tube of LipSmackers at age 10 and I have never looked back...
The texture and staying power is great and even better there is no funny taste... The packaging is so pretty and it's clear so you can see the true color you are getting... and the long wand with a tiny brush applicator makes it so easy to apply with no messy goop left over... Lipgloss is a must have in your purse, even if you have 5 minutes in the morning, mascara and gloss are your best friends... and for $6 there is no excuse!! There are 12 beautiful shades from shiny Clear to a rich Bordeaux and everything in between... Some of my faves are Bare, Peach and Candy... You can find Joe Cosmetics at any Great Canadian Superstores and some Fortinos are carrying it as well ... Happy Glossing :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you make getting ready for the day seem so effortless. Love your makeup and fashion tips. You are right, there really is no excuse when looking together is this easy. Thanks for the suggestions, doll.
    Katherine and Natalie are certainly proof that there is glam after motherhood. Gorgeous gals!

    ReplyDelete