Monday, January 24, 2011

Wide With Style


Ok I am totally loving the wide leg pants and jeans that I've been seeing!! I have a few pairs that I haven't worn since my mild addiction to skinny jeans in the last few years, but I think it's time to break them out of hiding... This is such a great look and can be worn on any body type, may I suggest though for us petite (short) ladies that you wear them a little longer and always with a heel or wedge... This look can make already short legs look even shorter so try on a few pairs to find your perfect length and width, try a simple black or dark indigo denim because you can easily incorporate them into your wardrobe with your existing pieces... Pair them with a basic black fitted tee for a weekend chic look or try them with a tailored white shirt and chunky necklace for work... The Gap and Old Navy have denim and basic black wide leg pants right now for between $25-$65, they are totally affordable and a must have!! Would you wear this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment