Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Orange You Happy To Try A New Lip Colour!


Spring is just around the corner (or at least that's what I am telling myself) and along with a new season comes new makeup and fashion trends to look forward to! A huge trend seen here on the Marc By Marc Jacobs runway for Spring 2011 was a nude eye, a punchy cheek and bright bold orange lips! I totally love this look, it is fun and fresh and totally wearable... It will be a big shift from the deep matte red lip that we have all been sporting this winter, I love that look too but I am always up for trying something new! Play around with fun corals and shades of orange to find your best hue, and remember this doesn't have to be harsh... If you are a little afraid to try it experiment first with a gloss, try Nars Sweet Dreams available at Sephora for $24 this is a universally flattering shade and totally on trend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment