Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bundled Up Beauties




It has been so cold lately that my outfits are constantly hidden under my coat, hat, mitts, gloves and scarf... although I do have a huge collection of coats, hats, mitts and scarves (it's ridiculous!) So I thought I would post some of my favourite celebrity cozy chic looks that they have been sporting around town this winter, I am often inspired by these pics to try a different winter accessory combo or to pull out the military coat I bought last winter like Liv's here and pair it with my Hunter boots (I love her green ones!) Cameron's belted camel coat is so sophisticated and a totally timeless look and Reese is simply adorable and so cool.... What is your winter style, peacoat or parka? Uggs or riding boots? I admit I love (and have) it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment