Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tee Time


If you have been on the search for the perfect t-shirt than let your quest end here... I am obsessed with American Apparel t-shirts, they are so comfortable and they look amazing with jeans or skirts or leggings... I particularly like the deep v-neck style on me, but the crew neck is also a wardrobe staple... So naturally I have a few colors in both styles and a few different sizes, I like to wear them a little bit oversized and layered for a cool casual look... There are a few options on where to purchase your tees, the website www.americanapparel.ca is a great option and offers shipping worldwide, but I have found some great sellers like Tuffy McPuggles and Harrington Outlets on ebay that carry American Apparel for about half the price... I love when style and comfort collide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment