Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dress Me Up



As the cold weather approaches this can mean only one thing, Holiday Parties!! So a girl must have a few cocktail dresses in her closet and I have been perusing one of my favorite stores F21 for a few foxy frocks... Firstly I love how affordable they are, every dress I fell in love with range from $35 - $60... With a great dress all you need is a gorgeous pair of metallic heels and a funky clutch bag, throw on some chandelier earrings and you are instantly chic... These were two of my top picks, I love the strapless Lace Accent Jacquard Dress in navy for $29.80 it is an amazing deal and the Bow Front dress with the full black ruffle detail skirt is to die for at $50!! I would pair either of these with a sky high black patent leather peep toe stilettos, ooh the possibilities here are endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment