Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Beauty Bible





I just wanted to share one of my favorite books from makeup legend Kevyn Aucoin called Face Forward, I have owned this since it was first on the shelves back in 2000... This book is not only a visual feast for the eyes but it is also for the gal looking for everyday tips to the makeup artist looking for inspiration from a true genius, it is a showcase of makeup past, present and future... There are so many looks covered from minimal easy makeovers to complete transformations like Calista Flockhart as Audrey Hepburn (my fave) and an unrecognizable Gwyneth Paltrow as James Dean... Amazingly this book is on sale for $21.75 in hardcover on Amazon.com, this is a must have for any beauty aficionado and a pretty addition to your coffee table!!

No comments:

Post a Comment