Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sale Alert!


Hi ladies, sorry for the slight hiatus but it was a crazy week! I'm back now and promise to be faithful!! And I have an awesome upcoming sale to share with my frugal fashionistas too! I love this time of year, as much as I love to shop for myself I truly love to buy gifts for my family and friends and the hunt for the perfect gift is such a rush!!
So next Friday is the very anticipated Black Friday sale event in the United States and lucky for us Old Navy Canada is joining in the fun by holding Shoppapalooza on Fri. Nov. 26th and Sat. Nov. 27th, 2010. 
Here are some of the awesome deals to look for:

Friday, Nov. 26th

  • 50% off All Outerwear
  • Thermals $8
  • Arctic Hoodies $20
  • Adults Jeans $20

Saturday, Nov. 27th

  • All Jeans On Sale
  • All Adults Jeans $20
  • All Kids Jeans $15
  • Graphic Tees $8

No comments:

Post a Comment